- 6.22-inch HD + IPS dot drop screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Quad-core processor
- 12MP + 2MP AI sensor dual rear camera
- 8MP front camera
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM
- Fingerprint sensor on the rear
- 5000mAh battery, with 18W fast charge and USB-C
- MIUI 10 Operating System, based on Android 9 Pie OS.
New Xiaomi Redmi terminal in the low range for the second half of 2019, the Xiaomi Redmi 8. The Redmi 8 better the Redmi 8A adding double rear camera and fingerprint sensor in addition to support for face unlock. As in the Redmi 8A, the 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge especially stands out.
The built-in CPU remains faithful to Qualcomm with its Snapdragon 439, which guarantees the solvency of this terminal for basic and medium tasks.
In addition, the Redmi 8 wears a screen of nothing more and nothing less than 6.22 inches of dot drop type.
The Xiaomi Redmi 8 has a dual rear camera with AI. The primary camera has a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor with f / 1.8 aperture, 1.4-micron pixel size, and dual-pixel autofocus. The secondary camera offers 2 megapixels and is used to obtain depth information. It also includes an 8.0MP front camera for selfies and video. It is equipped with features like AI Smart Beauty and AI face unlock.
In kiboTEK you can buy the Xiaomi Redmi 8 with the guarantee and security of the best Xiaomi store in Spain.